Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All You Wanted


 Okay one quick post before I pass out on my bed! Today I wanna show off this outfit from {Pop Tart} it comes in dif colors and includes Tangos. I also wanted to announce that Cute Poison is a new sponsor for wonderland vixen :D so I'm showing off one of her necklaces in here. Normally I dont wear dark skins let alone this style but I wanted to try something different since this skin is FREE from Al Vulo :)


Dress: {Pop Tart} : *Harper Dress-Pink Leopard* NEW!

Necklace: Cute Poison : *Archaic Necklace-Black*

Boots: Ducknipple : *Rael Boots w/ HUD* NEW!

Skin: Al Vulo : *Cecilia-glitter dark brow moccaccino* Group Gift 0L 

Hair: Tukinowagume : *Cecily* 0L Free Group Gift

Lipstick: {Tilly} : *Multi colored lipsticks basics* FREE 0L

Teeth: DeeTalez : *Teeth & Tongue Piercing*

Tights: Footworks : *No longer available*

Ring: {Pop Tart} : *Ringy Pops Gatcha-Rasberry* Gatcha play




No comments:

Post a Comment