Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Supernatural



Okay so when I got this shirt I knew I NEEDED to post this because I'm a Supernatural Geek :P I heart Sam & Dean! LOL but anywhooo Corvus is awesome once again!


Sweater Tank: [Corvus] : *Supernatural Mia Tank* NEW!

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer : *Pekkala's Moon Pentagram*

Jeans: [SAKIDE] : *Flare Jeans-Black* NEW!

Hair: Elikatira : *Other* Past Retirement Sale Hair (However, I was just here and its still going on :P)

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer : *Monaco Nights*

Make Up: Sn@tch : *Damned Make Up* Not sure if its available this was a gift from someone*

Eyebrows: Miamai : *Brows-Enhancer A Black*

Eyes: IKON : *Eternal Eyes-Forest*

Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 : *Vintage Black* GROUP GIFT

Nails: ::Scrub:: : *Bit Nails* JOJ Hunt Item 0L Free


No comments:

Post a Comment