Friday, August 30, 2013

17 Crimes



hey guys :) so I'm going to be showing this awesome jacket from Ducknipple :) It comes with a color changing HUD for the Tshirt that also comes with it. I also wanna show you some freebies you can pick up :D I Also need to hand it to Corvus for making these kickass Leather pants..its been difficult to find the perfect pair of leather pants in SL...so when these came along I was pretty stoked! their one of my favorite pairs of pants :) The texturing is amazingly done.


Jacket/Shirt: Ducknipple : *Aly Jacket w/ HUD* NEW!

Pants: Corvus : *Leather Skinny Jeans*

Hair: [Burley] : *Minna*

Headband: CHANDELLE : *HairBand Studs* Dollarbie 1L

Lipstick: ::Enchanted Ink:: : *Black Lipstick* 0L Free

Clutch: MoiMoi : *Clutch Gift Set (Various Colors)* 0L Free

Boots: [SAKIDE] : *Leather Skull Army Boots*

Skin: Glam Affair : *Margot-Europa Clean* (Past C88)

Choker: [:S&V:} : *Punky Choker* (Old Hunt Gift)









No comments:

Post a Comment