Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Woke Up



Okay sooo I just got hit with a ton of SL Fashion in the past day or so LOL and theres so much to show but for now I'm going to be focusing on The Arcade! The best shopping experience in SL I have to say comes from those Gatchas, tho they burn a hole in my wallet the items are just too cute and unique. 



Hood: : ) BCC : *I do. Cloak Hood BLACK* @ The Arcade Gatcha Event 75L a try (althought someone was my savior and gave me the black while I gave them the orange :P)

Skirt: The Sea Hole : *Lorette Mesh Skirt-Noir* @ The Arcade

Skin: Glam Affair : *Luria 05* @ The Arcade

Eyes: {Dead Apples} : *Anime Eyes-Wild* @ The Arcade 

Crop Top: *DV8* No longer in business :(

Shoes: N-core : *Coquette Platform-Black*

Hair: Eaters Coma : *Gift 03* GROUP GIFT 0L to join (also wanna note that they are having a huge 50% off sale right now as well as 1L Color packs on all hair) 



No comments:

Post a Comment